- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- $69,820.00 -96,690.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
316 Mountain Ave
Casual - Varied shifts
Union Position: SEIU
Provides direct and indirect care to patients utilizing the nursing process. Provides leadership for the nursing team, and contributes to the education of a variety of members of the staff and students.
* Demonstrates knowledge and ability to adapt to clinical treatment and instructional aspect of care to all stages of the life cycle and to various states of health and disease.
* Document/records appropriate information required in performance of responsibilities in relation to the job description.
* General nursing ability.
Minimum 1 year experience.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
CPR required based on AHA standards that include both a didactic and skills demonstration component within 30 days of hire
* Act 33 Child Clearance with Renewal
* Act 34 Criminal Clearance with Renewal
* Act 73 FBI Clearance
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support
* Basic Life Support or Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
* Neonatal Resuscitation Certification or Neonatal Resuscitation Program
* Registered Nurse
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Associated topics: ambulatory, intensive care, neonatal, nurse clinical, nurse rn, psychiatric, staff nurse, tcu, transitional, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...