- TridentUSA Health Services
- $59,370.00 -80,900.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
Provide mobile X-Ray and EKG (if applicable) service to nursing homes, health care facilities, and other miscellaneous facilities.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Perform and process X-Rays and submit/transmit them to a Radiologist for interpretation.
* Perform EKGs and transmit EKGs to a Cardiologist for interpretation.
* Demonstrate regular attendance.
* Communicate efficiently and perform professionally with peers, supervisory staff, and clients.
* Maintain required State licenses/ARRT Certification, health requirements, and operational requirements.
* Attend meetings as required.
* Submit accurate and timely time sheets as per protocol.
* Maintain equipment cleanliness and maintenance schedule through Supervisors and Bio-med. Other responsibilities including: scanning, filing, faxing, photocopying, and mailings.
* Perform special projects or other duties as assigned by Supervisors/Managers.
* Train other technologists as required.
Associated topics: cardiac, cath laboratory, computerized, ct scan, ct technologist, diagnostic, mri, radiographer, tomography, x ray
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...