- Travel Nurse Across America
- $82,010.00 -105,710.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
152 Seaman St
We're looking for Endoscopy RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in New Brunswick, NJ. The right RN should have 1-2 years recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As an Endoscopy RN, you will provide nursing care in an Endo environment, supporting the physicians and medical team in providing top-level care before, during and after the patients' procedures. Travel Nurses should have expertise in Endoscopy with an understanding in physiology, pathophysiology, endoscopy procedures, and pharmacodynamics of conscious sedation anesthesia and analgesia.
As an Endo Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
* Ensure a high standard of nursing care to patients attending the Endoscopy Unit, working within company policies and procedures.
* Provide technical assistance during diagnostic and therapeutic Endoscopic procedures, ensuring safe working practice.
* Participate in the care and maintenance of endoscopes and other specialized equipment, ensuring an agreed standard of decontamination at all times including accurate records of traceability of all endoscopes and associated equipment.
* Maintain a safe and clean environment within the clinical area in accordance with established standards and regulations.
Endo Travel Nurses should be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, as well as bend, lean and stoop without difficulty. RNs should be able to easily lift 20 pounds. Moving or lifting of patients may require lifting of up to 50 pounds at times. Endo RNs may face hazards from exposure to chemicals and infectious diseases.
Must have at least one year of current Endoscopy and Phase 1 recovery experience. Will follow patient from procedure to recovery...must be able to start IVs...experience with Provation (documentation system) a plus--not required-NJ license required to submit
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, ccu, intensive, mhb, neonatal, nurse clinical, nurse rn, staff nurse, surgery, tcu
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...