Dialysis Patient Care Tech - Carole Young Unit
Compensation: $30,010.00 - $38,910.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Scope/Function: To provide direct patient care in a dialysis setting and to support licensed staff in the delivery of patient care within UTMB Correctional Managed Care.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school or equivalent.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS OR CERTIFICATIONS
- Must have Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (CCHT) certification or equivalent certification or attain certification within 18 months of employment.
- Completion of CMC Dialysis Patient Care Technician on the job training program.
- Maintain current CPR and CCHT credentials.
Previous Diaylsis Experience is Required
$27,920 - $34,900
Work is within the confines of a prison, jail, or juvenile detention facility. Pre-employment drug screen, background check, and security clearance required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Associated topics: aide, certified medication technician, clinical assistant, delivery, doula, labor delivery, lds, patient care technician, pct, rss
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...