- Source Medical
- $198,210.00 -198,210.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
1033 Long Plains Rd
ER Physician - employed sought by northern Maine client!
Perm placement, NOT Locums.
Northern Maine client has a need for a full-time Emergency Room Physician to work in its 24-hour ED.
Their ED sees about 21,000 visits per year. The ER physicians are employees of the hospital and are paid on an hourly basis, negotiable based on experience.
* The hospital will pay a portion of the health insurance for the physician and will pay the full amount of malpractice insurance.
* Additionally, the hospital will pay up to $600/year for licensing and subscriptions for their practice.
* The candidate will receive six weeks for vacation, CME, sick and holiday time to be used on an annual basis.
* Hospital will also provide CME of up to $2,500 per year and relocation assistance.
* Education loan repayment
Great place for nature lovers, hunters, outdoorsmen, photography, hiking, snow skiing, etc. Forward your CV to interview for JO-1 or discuss our other locations.
Thanks so much for your interest!
Associated topics: clinic, family, family practice physician, nocturnist, outpatient, physician md do, primary, primary care, provider, urgent care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...