- Saint Peter's Healthcare System
- $82,010.00 -105,710.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
152 Seaman St
Saint Peter's is seeking a Lactation Consultant to join their team.
The Lactation Consultant:
* Identifies educational needs of the LDR/Mother-Baby, NICU, Antepartum and Pediatric breastfeeding mother, and nursing staff.
* Plans, implements, and evaluates one-on-one and in-service educational programs in conjunction with the Clinical Specialist.
* Develops and maintains records and serves as a lactation resource person.
* Provides consultation, promotion, and support to medical staff as requested.
* Current licensed Registered Nurse in the State of New Jersey.
* Possesses and maintains current IBCLC (International Board Certified Lactation Consultant) certification.
* Prior experience working with breastfeeding mothers on an inpatient and/or outpatient basis.
Associated topics: asn, care, care unit, infusion, nurse clinical, psychiatric, recovery, registed, surgical, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...