- Saint Peter's Healthcare System
- $82,010.00 -105,710.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
152 Seaman St
Our award-winning Adult Emergency Department is seeking experienced RNs to join our dynamic team.
About our Adult Emergency Department:
* Staffed by a collaborative team of supportive professionals.
* Newly renovated, expanded, and constructed with healing in mind.
* Home to Fast-Track, Acute Care and Rapid Treatment services, and Women's Health pods.
* One of the largest facilities in central New Jersey.
* Chock full of Daisy Award winners, Employees of the Month, and skilled providers.
* You are passionate about patients and providing them with prompt, exceptional care. We treat our patients as if they are family.
* You enjoy being kept on your toes in a fast-paced and SAFE environment.
* You possess a Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) and BLS, PALS, and ACLS.
* A minimum of 1 years of emergency department experience is preferred, but 2 years of med-surg will be considered.
* Your EMR skills are stellar and you are flexible with your schedule. Rotating holidays and weekends won't be a surprise.
* You enjoy being part of a team that is more like a family.
Associated topics: care, care unit, intensive care, mhb, neonatal, nurse rn, psychiatric, registed, surgery, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...