- Saint Peter's Healthcare System
- $99,280.00 -170,440.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
152 Seaman St
Saint Peter's University Hospital has an exceptional opportunity for a full-time faculty member in the Division of General Obstetrics and Gynecology.
We are a Regional Perinatal Center of Central New Jersey affiliated with Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia with approximately 5600 deliveries per year.
As a faculty member, you will:
* Participate in supervising the education and clinical activities of a fully approved residency program with 5 residents per year.
* Perform clinical and administrative duties with all aspects of general obstetrics and gynecology including staffing and supervising labor & delivery; inpatient obstetrics and gynecologic services; major and minor gynecologic surgeries; and co-managing the ambulatory and high-risk obstetrical patients assigned to Maternal-Fetal Medicine or Women's Ambulatory Care Services.
* Provide in-house evening and weekend coverage with the following day off duty.
Faculty appointments are available through Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Academic responsibilities include didactic and clinical teaching of residents and medical students. Support from Maternal Fetal Medicine and Gynecologic Oncology is available. Research opportunities are available and include involvement with the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Units Network as a member of the Columbia University subunit.
Board certification or eligibility is required. Physicians may have an opportunity to also provide care within a private practice setting.
Conveniently located just 40 minutes from New York City and 30 minutes to beautiful beaches, our patient-centered philosophy combines exceptional care with individualized attention. The unique culture at Saint Peter's is one which cultivates warmth, inspiration, respect, and continual learning.
We offer a highly competitive salary with a full compensation package.
Associated topics: cpg, gyn, gyn and womens health, gynecology, maternal child services, obstetrician gynecology, obstetrics, obstetrics gynecology, physician ob, som
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...