- Saint Peter's Healthcare System
- $99,220.00 -130,120.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
152 Seaman St
Saint Peter's is looking for a caring, professional Outpatient Physical Therapist to join our team. Our Physical Therapists evaluate and assess patients with neuromuscular, musculoskeletal, cardiac and/or respiratory diseases and/or disabilities to determine their level of function. The PT develops and performs therapeutic treatment programs that reflect age-appropriate activities and documents findings.
The schedule for this position can be flexible - 20 hours per week. NO WEEKENDS or HOLIDAYS!
* Developing proper therapeutic treatment plan of care and anticipated outcome for each patient in accordance with a written and signed Physician's order or prescription, as appropriate to the ages of the patient's growth and development through the life cycle factors
* Modifying the treatment plan based on patient response and/or ineffectiveness as noted in the medical record.
* Demonstrating effective teaching skills with patients/family members/caregivers and maintains the safety and care of the patient during treatment sessions
* Assisting in discharge planning of patients along with other members of the health care team
* Documenting initial assessments, reassessments and progress notes for each patient in accordance with established department policy and procedures
* Requires a Bachelors, Masters degree or DPT, graduate of an entry-level masters or doctorate program in Physical Therapy from a college or university accredited by Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE)
* Requires a current New Jersey State license and registration in Physical Therapy
* BLS Certification required
* Previous experience preferred
* Lymphedema Certification preferred
Associated topics: mhlb physical, movement disorder, movement therapist, orthopedic therapy, physical, physical therapist, rehab, therapist, therapist assistant, therapist outpatient
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...