- Saint Peter's Healthcare System
- $122,115.00 -83,300.00/year*
152 Seaman St
Saint Peter's Dorothy B. Hersh Regional Child Protection Center (CPC), a state-designated child protection center that serves seven counties in central New Jersey, is seeking a bilingual Psychologist (Spanish/English) to join their unique team.
The CPC provides crisis intervention, child abuse assessments and referrals to community resources. A multidisciplinary team of doctors, nurses, psychologists and clinical social workers trained to recognize and help victims work with children and their families to try and prevent future abuse.
The Psychologist's responsibilities include conducting psychological evaluations (including offender risk assessments) of children, adolescents, and their caretakers; clinical assessments; case consultation; crisis intervention counseling; and civil and criminal court testimony.
* Doctorate in child clinical, developmental, school or pediatric psychology and NJ license or license eligible required.
* Experience in the areas of assessment, child abuse (physical and/or sexual, as well as general maltreatment), treatment and consultation skills essential.
* Experience in developmental pediatrics strongly preferred.
* Bilingual English/Spanish preferred, but not required.
Associated topics: addiction, advocate, behavioral health, casework, disabilities, domestic, lcsw, npho, social service, social worker
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...