- Saint Peter's Healthcare System
- $29,400.00 -38,710.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
152 Seaman St
In accordance with professional nursing standards, skillfully administers total patient care based on individualized needs of assigned patients and families.
The Patient Care Technician will:
* Assists in the Triage admission, transfer and discharge of patients.
* Monitors basic physiological parameters.
* Participates in planning and evaluation of patient care by communication of all information pertinent to patient's status.
* Provides direct patient care in accordance with the Plan of Care as appropriate to the ages of the patients served including growth and development through the life cycle factors (Neonates, Pediatrics, Adolescents, Adults and Geriatrics) and an understanding of the range of treatment needed by these patients.
* Is knowledgeable of emergency procedures.
* Provides for patient hygiene, comfort and safety.
* Reports all necessary information and/or unusual occurrences of an urgent nature as they develop.
Associated topics: acute, aide, care technician, caregiver, certified medication technician, clinical assistant, gmc, home health aide, labor delivery, rss
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...