- Saint Peter's Healthcare System
- $54,840.00 -65,340.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
152 Seaman St
Saint Peter's is seeking compassionate, patient-focused Nursing Assistants to join their team.
As the Nursing Assistant, you will:
* Provide exceptional patient care to our highly-valued patients.
* Demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills.
* Assist in the admission, transfer, and discharge of patients.
* Monitor basic physiological parameters.
* Participate in planning and evaluation of patient care by communicating all information pertinent to patient's status, as appropriate to the ages of the patient's growth and development through the life cycle factors (Neonates, Pediatrics, Adolescents, Adults, Geriatrics).
* Manage patient hygiene, comfort, and safety.
* Assist to ensure orderliness of Nursing Unit.
* Provides patient with assistance in meeting nutritional needs.
* Perform Patient Observer duties as assigned.
High school diploma (or equivalent) AND successful completion of one of the following:
* Nursing Assistant training program
* EMT certification
* Completion of 1 clinical rotation with patient care in an accredited RN/LPN program.
Associated topics: hemodialysis, license, licensed, licensed practical, lpn, lvn lpn, mtp, nurses, pediatrics, vocational
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...