- Saint Peter's Healthcare System
- $117,440.00 -65,340.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
152 Seaman St
While demonstrating exceptional customer service and communication skills, the Nurse Educator identifies educational and training needs and executes programs for the staff in Pediatrics, Pediatric Intensive Care and the Pediatric Emergency Room.
As the Nurse Educator, you will:
* Plan and design orientation, continuing education, and in-service programs in accordance with the requirements of N.J. Board of Nursing, current regulatory guidelines, the Code of Ethics and institutional guidelines.
* Implement and evaluate educational activities/programs.
* Keep abreast of current health practices.
* Develop and maintain employee records.
* Serve as a resource person for education and promoted education in the Nursing Division.
* Be a team player and taking on other responsibilities as needed.
* Master of Science in Nursing; Licensed Advanced Practice Nurse in the State of New Jersey
* Three (3) to Five (5) years experience in specialty; at least two (2) year of experience in Educator role preferred
* BLS, PALS required.
* Experience with EMR.
* Flexible and willing to work independently.
* Able to work rotating shifts, weekends and holidays.
Associated topics: lead, licensed, licensed practical nurse, licensed vocational nurse, lpn, lvn lpn, med, nurse lpn, practical nurse, practical nurse lpn
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...