- Saint Peter's Healthcare System
- $90,475.00 -126,290.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
152 Seaman St
The Nuclear Medicine Technologist, under the direction of a qualified physician, administers radioactive materials and operates nuclear medicine equipment in order to perform imaging, laboratory and dynamic function studies necessary to aid physicians in diagnosis and treatment of illnesses.
* Possesses NJ State license in nuclear medicine.
* Possesses a working knowledge of scintillation cameras and related computers
* BLS Certified.
Associated topics: medical, microbiology, pathology, scientist, sterile processing technician, surgical technologist, technician, technician i, technician iv, technician laboratory
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...