- Saint Peter's Healthcare System
Healthcare - Allied Health
152 Seaman St
The Medical Technologist performs routine and complex lab analyses, assumes responsibility for procedural and systems controls and provides physicians with accurate and reliable analytical results necessary for the diagnosis treatment of patients.
* Demonstrating proficiency and understanding of lab analyses and evaluating report results to appropriate personnel.
* Performing established procedures for test quality.
* Performing established quality assurance procedures for equipment and reagents.
* Evaluating new procedures.
* BS degree in Med Technology
* Certification from ASCP (or equivalent agency) required.
Associated topics: blood collection, hematopathology, laboratory, microbiology, services, surgical technologist, technician, technician iii, testing, toxicology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...