- Saint Peter's Healthcare System
- $180,040.00 -180,040.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
152 Seaman St
The Children's Hospital at Saint Peter's is currently seeking a BC/BE Developmental Behavioral Pediatrician to join our team. Our Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics group, which has an extensive waitlist of new patients, consists of another DB pediatrician, an experienced Nurse Practitioner and a psychologist.
Highlights of the position:
* Our patients range from birth through 18 years of age and present with a broad spectrum of syndromes, select mutations, learning disabilities, and conditions.
* A typical day consists of 3 new patients and 5 follow-up patients.
* Participate in community outreach through a monthly clinic at Lakeview School.
* Collaborate with numerous other pediatric sub-specialty groups.
* Enjoy working in an academic environment with pediatric residents and students from two medical schools.
* NO CALL REQUIREMENT!
Saint Peter's offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits. You will work in a collaborative environment with a team that has a strong work ethic. The hospital is surrounded by welcoming communities, large academic centers and is minutes from wonderful homes, excellent schools, and quaint New Jersey towns. We are a 45-minute train ride to New York City and an easy 45-minute drive to beautiful beaches.
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...