- Saint Peter's Healthcare System
- $216,880.00 -216,880.00/year*
152 Seaman St
Clinical Assistants at Saint Peter's work in various ambulatory settings throughout the region.
The Clinical Assistant will:
* Skillfully administer total patient care based on individualized needs of assigned patients and families, including but not limited to age-specific care throughout the lifespan.
* Set up and assist with procedures and coordinates any special testing.
* Schedule surgeries and appointments, track patient results and provide for patient safety.
* Coordinate the clerical functions, which support the department.
* High School diploma (or equivalent) with medical terminology and data entry experience.
* Successful completion of Nursing Assistant training or Certified Medical Assistant training.
* Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
Associated topics: bilingual, care, family medicine, nocturnist, physician md do, practice, practitioner, primary, urgent, urgent care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...