- Rutgers University
- $32,750.00 -47,810.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
152 Seaman St
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a UCHC Technician II within Rutgers University Correctional Health Care for Garden State Youth Correctional Facility, located in Yardville, NJ. The UCHC Technician II participates as a member of the clinical and administrative medical team at the Prison.
* Assists with cleaning, sterilizing, and securing equipment within the Health Services Unit; maintains the supply stock in examination rooms and assists with inventory audits.
* Aggregates the orders of all medications and forwards to the pharmacy provider.
* Maintains refill book to ensure timely reordering of medications; receives and logs all pharmaceuticals received from pharmacy.
* Verifies inmate housing locations and bundles medications by housing unit for distribution.
* Maintains monthly statistics for the Health Services Administration Report.
Associated topics: ascp, medical lab science, medical laboratory science, pathology, sample collection, scientist, surgical technologist, technician i, technician iii, technologist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...