- Rutgers University
- $32,750.00 -47,810.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
152 Seaman St
Rutgers University Correctional Health Care is seeking a Technician I for the Southwoods State Prison, located in Bridgeton, New Jersey. The Technician I participates as a member of the clinical and administrative medical team at the Prison.
* Takes vital signs, height and weight and documents in electronic medical records (EMR).
* Assists the physician/associate practitioner with procedures,including preparing the inmate for the examination.
* Obtains specimen collection and handling.
* Assists with the cleaning, sterilization and securing of equipment within the Health Service Unit.
* Maintains or assists in maintaining the supply stock in the Health Service Unit by ordering in a timely and appropriate manner. Maintains the supply stock in the examination rooms.
* Aggregates the orders of all medications and forwards to the pharmacy provider / local pharmacy.
Associated topics: hematopathology, medical, medical technologist, microbiology, mls, pathology, sample collection, technician iii, technician iv, technologist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...