- Rutgers University
- $32,750.00 -47,810.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
152 Seaman St
Rutgers University Correctional Health Care is seeking a Part Time Technician I for the Bayside State Prison, located in Leesburg, New Jersey. The Technician I participates as a member of the clinical and administrative medical team at the Prison.
* Takes vital signs, height and weight and documents in electronic medical records (EMR).
* Assists the physician/associate practitioner with procedures,as needed, including preparing the inmate for the examination.
* Obtains specimen collection and handling, including but not limited to drawing blood.
* Assists with the cleaning, sterilization and securing of equipment within the Health Services Unit.
* Maintains or assists in maintaining the supply stock in the Health Services Unit by ordering in a timely and appropriate manner. Maintains the supply stock in the examination rooms.
* Aggregates the orders of all medications and forwards to the pharmacy provider / local pharmacy.
* Receives, logs, and unpacks all medications received for the Institution and Halfway Houses.
Associated topics: ascp, hematopathology, medical technologist, mls, mlt, services, technician lab, technician laboratory, testing, toxicology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...