- Rutgers University
- $82,010.00 -105,710.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
152 Seaman St
Rutgers University Correctional Health Care is seeking a Staff Nurse for the Juvenile Justice Commission, located in Bordentown, New Jersey. The Staff Nurse utilizes the nursing process to meet a variety of health care needs, with ambulatory care as a primary focus.
* Works with a variety of health care professionals and security officers in a correctional environment.
* Functions are guided by nursing protocols. Functions as a team leader, as assigned.
* Demonstrates competency in assessment and identification of the physical health of adults (18 to 25 years), all population groups and their personal strengths.
* Identifies inmate-centered goals and nursing objectives and implements prescribed interventions and solutions for the identified problems.
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, intensive, intensive care, intensive care unit, maternal, nurse rn, psychiatric, registered nurse, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...