- Rutgers University
- $65,710.00 -96,910.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
152 Seaman St
Rutgers University Correctional Health Care is seeking a Mental Health Clinician III for the Northern State Prison located in Newark, New Jersey. The Mental Health Clinician III participates in the assessment of clinical needs of adult inmates sentenced to the Department of Corrections.
* Arrives at DSM 4 multi-axial diagnoses with precision and accuracy by the end of the evaluation sessions.
* Makes clinically based decisions regarding appropriateness for treatment, as well as preferred treatment modality.
* Provides crisis intervention services, group psychotherapy and psycho-education as assigned.
* Provides case administration services which include the development and implementation of treatment plans for assigned patients, and ongoing assessments and release/discharge planning.
Associated topics: clinical, domestic, family, lcsw, mental, npho, outpatient, substance, tirr, youth
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...