- Rutgers University
- $65,710.00 -96,910.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
152 Seaman St
Rutgers University Correctional Health Care is seeking a Mental Health Clinician II for the Southern State Correctional Facility located in Delmont, New Jersey. The Mental Health Clinician II completes specialized psychological testing and assessment of clinical needs of adult inmates sentenced to the Department of Corrections.
* Arrives at DSM 4 multi-axial diagnoses with precision and accuracy by the end of the evaluation sessions.
* Makes clinically based decisions regarding appropriateness for treatment, as well as preferred treatment modality.
* As assigned provides individual, group, and family psychotherapy as clinically indicated to assigned inmates.
* Provides direct clinical and administrative supervision as assigned to staff and trainees.
* Shows leadership and initiative in support of the overall UCHC mission.
Associated topics: cell, clinician, domestic, family, hcpc, rww, social worker, substance, tirr, women
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...