- Rutgers University
- $54,840.00 -65,340.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
152 Seaman St
Rutgers University Correctional Health Care is seeking a Part Time Licensed Practical Nurse for Northern State Prison located in Newark, NJ. The Licensed Practical Nurse skillfully administers total patient care based on the individualized needs of assigned patients and families according to professional nursing standards. Under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse, the Licensed Practical Nurse provides technical nursing care to assigned patients, performs treatments and procedures within established guidelines, and provides a safe and therapeutic environment.
* Participates in data collection related to the patient's status and needs, provides input to Registered Nurse for incorporation into the plan of care by communicating information pertinent to the patient's status.
* Provides direct patient care within scope of practice to ensure implementation of the plan of care.
* Documents all aspects of patient care.
* Administers medications and parenteral therapy in accordance with established policies.
* Maintains current professional skills and continues professional growth to enhance the practice of correctional nursing and the image of the organization.
Associated topics: licensed, lvn lpn, med, med surg, nurse iii, nurse iv, practical nurse, practical nurse lpn, vocational, vocational nurse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...