- Rutgers University
Healthcare - Nursing
152 Seaman St
Rutgers University Correctional Health Care is seeking a Department Nurse Manager for the Mountainview Youth Correctional Facility, located in Annandale, New Jersey. The Department Nurse Manager has supervisory responsibilities for nurses across shifts on an assigned unit(s) at a facility on a consistent basis.
* Collaborates with physicians, other health care personnel and interdepartmental personnel to ensure that the mission and objectives of the facility's health program are realized.
* Maintains the standards of nursing practice/care and actualizes the philosophy, goals and objectives of the Nursing Service to staff, inmates and families.
* Implements and directs the nursing function within the context of each Unit.
* Assists the unit nurses in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating unit activities which contribute to the quality of care of adult (18 to 64 years), and geriatric (65+) inmates in a safe and therapeutic environment.
* Participates and provides leadership in quality assurance and quality improvement activities and provides training to staff and correctional officers.
Associated topics: admin, care manager, deputy, lead, manager, memory, nursing manager, officer, rgn, services manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...