- Rutgers University
- $64,190.00 -83,300.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
152 Seaman St
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey is seeking a Supervising Mental Health Specialist for the Horizon Initiative program at Rutgers, University Behavioral Health Care.
The Supervising Mental Health Specialist participates as a member of the clinical and administrative leadership team. Responsible for providing leadership, training, development and supervision to assigned staff.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
* Provides direct supervision of program assigned staff.
* Participates effectively in personnel matters, coordinates functions of staff, and provides training, development and supervision to the staff.
* Collaborates as a member of the Unit's leadership to ensure that the daily operations of the Call Center function smoothly.
* Interacts with patients in a \"customer-friendly\" manner, taking initiative in engaging callers in a tactful manner and communicating with clients in an empathic and concerned manner.
* Assesses telephone service requests/referrals for all populations, and responds in accordance with prescribed Call Center procedures.
* Assumes overall management for completion of call and documentation for disposition.
* Documents assessments, interventions, and interactions with patients in a timely manner and in accordance with established policies.
Associated topics: abuse, behavioral, counselor, domestic, mental health, outreach, social service, social worker, tirr, violence
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...