- Rutgers University
- $82,010.00 -105,710.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
152 Seaman St
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Nurse Supervisor for the RSH Hurtado Health Center. The Nurse Supervisor, reports directly to the Medical Director and provides direct supervision to staff RNs and Health Tech 2s, in addition to providing direct primary health care to the student population in collaboration with the other healthcare team members.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
* Responsible for the managerial and administrative duties and responsibilities related to maintaining quality Nursing and Health Tech 2 staff at Rutgers Health Services (Hurtado, Busch-Livingston, and Cook-Douglass Health Centers).
* Collects accurate data pertinent to the health of the client in an organized and systematic manner, by use of interview, observation, physical assessment, and review of records.
* Assesses data collected and makes a primary decision on the management of the client.
* Formulates a plan with specific goals and interventions. Evaluates goals and interventions with client.
* Collaborates with other health care team members in establishing a diagnosis, plan of care, treatments, and evaluations.
* Collaborates in interdisciplinary meetings and educational programs as a planner, provider, participant, and evaluator.
* Initiates and participates in independent learning activities.
* Formally and informally communicates new nursing health care knowledge to professional colleagues and others.
* Participates as a member of assigned committee(s).
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, coronary, intensive, intensive care, intensive care unit, nurse clinical, registered nurse, staff nurse, surgical, tcu
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...