- Rutgers University
- $64,190.00 -83,300.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
152 Seaman St
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey is seeking a Mental Health Specialist II for Acute Psychiatric Services (APS) at Rutgers, University Behavioral Health Care.
The main purpose of a Mental Health Specialist II position is to provide services, under the supervision of the Program Coordinator which supports the delivery of clinical services in the Unit.
* Conducts initial triage of consumers and families when they arrive onsite five (5) minutes after arrival and provides immediate report to the Program Coordinator.
* Assists consumers and/or families in the completion of registration paperwork.
* Documents all telephone calls in the Acute Psychiatric Services (APS) telephone log or Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
* Provides direct care for individuals in the Extended Care Evaluation Bed (ECEB) area.
* Assumes responsibility for managing the transfer of consumers into and out of the Unit.
Associated topics: abuse, adult, advocate, casework, clinical, insights, lcsw, lmsw, npho, social worker
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...