- Rutgers University
- $65,710.00 -96,910.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
152 Seaman St
Rutgers University Behavioral Health Care (UBHC) is dedicated to excellence in providing behavioral health services to the people of New Jersey. We are committed to being a leader in the delivery of effective, compassionate and accessible care that is informed by research and education. We are currently seeking a Mental Health Clinician III to work in the Child & Adolescent Services Department - Outpatient Division. Provides comprehensive assessment and therapeutic intervention for the psychological and social needs of child and adolescent clients (ages 3 - 21 years) including development of treatment plans, conducting individual, family and group therapy, and providing case management functions as necessary.
* Provides psychological and neuro-psychological assessments for youth and psycho-therapeutic interventions and services.
* Involves patients and/or family members in the development/review of treatment plans.
* Performs case management functions to ensure overall coordination of treatment services via systems linkages, service procurement, referrals, patient advocacy and community liaison.
* Collaborates with other staff members, referral sources, community resources, families and support systems.
* Maintains clinical records in compliance with standards.
* Provides clinical and administrative supervision, as assigned, to students and interns.
* Actively participates in program development within Children's Services.
* Attends to professional development by remaining current in knowledge of trends and developments in mental health.
* Meets all annual requirements and understands and adheres to Rutgers compliance standards.
Associated topics: abuse, clinician, domestic, lmsw, mental, msw, npho, social, social worker, women
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...