- Rutgers University
- $37,710.00 -59,190.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
152 Seaman St
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking an Emergency Medical Technician for the Division of Institutional Planning and Operations.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
* Answers all calls for emergency medical treatment.
* Determines the nature and extent of injury or medical condition and establish priorities for and renders emergency care.
* Prepares detailed report of all incidents.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Associated topics: emergency medical technician, emt b, medic, paramedic, pmt, service technician, slh, technician, technician iv, technician basic
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...