- Rutgers University
- $42,440.00 -59,740.00/year*
Healthcare - Dental Care
152 Seaman St
Rutgers School of Dental Medicine is currently seeking a Dental Assistant III for the Department of Pediatric Dentistry and Special Care Treatment Center. Provides clinical assistance for the faculty and postgraduate students.
* Provides chair-side assisting activities; performs routine radiographic duties.
* Sets up and stocks units daily; assists with the ordering of supplies, as needed.
* Transports instruments to and from sterilization in accordance to schedule.
* Maintains a safe and clean working environment by adhering to infection control policies and departmental protocols.
* Reports equipment malfunction or breakdown to Clinical Supervisor.
* Provides clerical and office duties as needed.
* Understands and adheres to Rutgers' compliance standards.
Associated topics: assistant, bilingual, certified dental assistant, clinical, clinical assistant, dental assistant, oxide, radiographer, steps, x ray
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...