- Rutgers University
- $64,190.00 -83,300.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
152 Seaman St
The Psychologist will be reporting to the Director of the Counseling Center. The Testing and Assessment Licensed Psychologist will join a multidisciplinary team of mental health professionals providing excellent services for the Rutgers University-Newark student community. The Testing psychologist will conduct all psychological, neuropsychological, and learning disabilities testing as well as supervise testing practices for center clinicians. The duties of the Psychologist includes but not limited to the following;
* Provides consultation and education as needed to staff regarding the testing services and works collaboratively with Office of Disability services to ensure all processes and practices related to testing for accommodations is streamlined for students.
* Maintains up-to-date knowledge and awareness regarding key principles of psychological assessment and college student mental health.
* Participates in campus-based programming during and after-hours to promote Counseling Center values and initiatives.
* Completes work independently, within established work parameters, with limited review of work by supervisor.
* Provides all testing and assessment for students, with opportunities for some individual and group counseling, crisis intervention, and workshops/outreach/consultation for students, faculty, and staff.
* Must function as a team player in a multidisciplinary staff; excellent communication skills and computer literacy.
* Must have expertise and interest in testing and assessment in college students.
* Knowledge of current psychological & educational testing practices and trends, ADD testing, and multicultural competence is necessary and integral to this position.
Please visit our website:
Associated topics: addiction, cell, counselor, field, forensic, mental health, outpatient, sickle, violence, women
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...