- Rutgers University
- $86,530.00 -127,100.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
152 Seaman St
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey is seeking a Clinical Fellow in Speech Language Pathology for the Child & Adolescent Services - Education department at Rutgers, University Behavioral Health Care.
The Clinical Fellow in Speech Language Pathology trains under the Speech and Language Therapist for one-year and provides comprehensive speech, language and literacy assessment and intervention services to children and young adults ages 4-21 years of age diagnosed with a complex constellation of speech/language deficits secondary to psychiatric disorders as well as emotional and behavioral disturbances. This position will serve as a member of interdisciplinary treatment teams on the unit.
* Provides individual and group speech/language/literacy instruction appropriate to the age group as indicated by the (IEP) education and treatment plans.
* Assumes responsibility as speech/language specialist for assigned patient/students including coordination of the Individual Education Plan with the over-all treatment plan.
* Plans appropriate speech/language/literacy interventions based on diagnostic information (as per S/L testing).
* Executes educationally appropriate curriculum and behavior management interventions for speech/language improvement.
* Collaborates effectively with other staff members in providing interdisciplinary team treatment to children/adolescents.
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...