The primary function is to provide hands-on and/or remote post-sale product training on digital intraoral scanners (IOS) to customers in a clinical setting. Additional training opportunities will include 3D radiographic imaging devices (CBCT), imaging software, and related technology. The Regional Clinical Education Specialist will also serve as source for training escalations within the territory. This includes working with other 1099 contract trainers, ensuring they are properly trained and complying with their contractual agreement. This position will also partner with both internal and external teams in assisting the customer regarding their clinical needs.
This position covers a large territory in the US NE region. The successful candidate will live in New York City, Philadelphia, or Boston.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Conduct end-user training on supported products, with a primary focus on digital intraoral scanners (IOS)
* Reporting and maintaining documentation on completed trainings.
* Responsible for review and follow-up on completed surveys within their territory, to ensure clinical training meets stakeholder needs
* Initial point of escalation and investigation in relation to clinical training within their territory
* Contributes to the development of training curriculum in collaboration with Clinical Program Managers
* Provides support to the Clinical Program Managers and Product Management in testing and implementing new products in their territory
* Provides educational support, training and certification to 1099 contract instructors in their territory
* Attend trade show and educational events in their territory for clinical representation and assistance
* Obtain certification on supported products and re-certification as necessary
* Manage priorities and timelines well and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
* Strong interpersonal face-to-face, phone, and email skills and a strong customer focus
* This position may at times require working non-standard hours and could include travel that occurs on weekends when necessary
* Travel up to 75% as dictated by business needs
* Perform other duties or special projects as assigned
Proven ability to work remotely and independently in a field environment. Developed organizational skills and ability to prioritize, plan and execute are key success factors in this position. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
* 2-year associates degree or equivalent certifications and/or licenses
* 5 years hands-on clinical dental experience with at least 2 years of experience in a customer facing position
* Proven experience utilizing dental imaging equipment including digital intraoral scanner (IOS), digital sensors, and 3D CBCT
* Active X-ray certification
* Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
* Valid state driver's license and a clean driving record as the position entails extensive use of personal car while on company business
* 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience
* Experience on KaVo Imaging products
* Demonstrated ability to work independently
* Advanced knowledge of radiology a plus
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics
* Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency
MOST IMPORTANT COMPETENCIES:
* Leadership - Must be able to inspire others to act on key initiatives
* Ability to influence others - Must be able to inform, convince, and persuade others to act on initiatives or to provide assistance
* Results orientation - Must consistently deliver results
* Communication - Must be able to effectively communicate in both written and verbal forms
* Positive Attitude - Does what it takes to successfully accomplish goals
* Soft Skills - The ability to engage customers verbally in a professional manner
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The \"EEO is the Law\" poster is available at:
Associated topics: acute, care technician, clinical, clinical assistant, home health, nac, nursing assistant, rss, stp, wh4
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...