Penn Medicine Princeton Health is a leading provider of healthcare services. As a respected nonprofit, community teaching health system, we offer compassionate care supported by advanced technologies and an outstanding medical staff. Over 97% of our physicians have achieved board certification, the hallmark of professional excellence. Through our academic and clinical affiliations with institutions including The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, we are setting new standards in diagnostic and treatment protocols and achieving successful clinical outcomes for our patients. Princeton Health is Redefining Care through our commitment to delivering an exceptional level of clinical care and individualized caring for each and every patient. Princeton Health is now part of the Penn Medicine Health System which strives to achieve its three part mission; patient care, education and research. Working for this leading academic health system means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines. Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Penn Medicine Princeton Health is currently searching for a Full Time, Days, Site Coordinator for the Princeton Medical Center, Department of Medicine.
Position Summary: Administrative Assistant position responsible for coordinating all aspects of the Academic Program including: Department of Medicine Residency Program, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year Internal Medicine Clerkship Rotation Students, PA Student Medicine Rotations, PA Student Pediatric Rotations and Pediatric Clerkship Rotations. Provide administrative support that relates to the medicine academic program as well as general duties for the Department of Medicine.
All Princeton Health employees are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
* High School Graduate/Equivalent * Two (2) to five (5) years secretarial experience * Proficiency with Microsoft applications and PC computer skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint * Excellent interpersonal and communication skills * Professionalism essential * A customer service orientation, a teamwork approach, flexibility, organizational and problem-solving skills * Attention to detail, initiative, and ability to multi-task and prioritize work essential * Lifting/Carrying (up to 20 pounds) - Occasionally
* Medical terminology strongly preferred
Join the Penn Medicine Princeton Health family and be a part of Redefining Care in our community!
Penn Medicine Princeton Health is a qualified employer under the rules of the Government Public Service Loan Forgiveness program & an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V.
Are you a returning applicant?
Previous Applicants: Email: Password:
If you do not remember your password click here.
Back to Search Results
If you have any questions on the positions you see, click the image below to chat live with a Princeton Health Recruiter or call the Recruitment Center at 1-877-###-####!
Stay Connected with Princeton Health Careers!
FOR PATIENTS & VISITORS
* Find a Doctor * Care & Services * Locations * Princeton Connect
ABOUT PRINCETON HEALTHCARE
* Contact Us * Directions & Parking * Donate * Careers * Community * Volunteer
? Copyright 2018 Penn Medicine Princeton Health. All rights reserved.
Associated topics: ascp, blood collection, medical laboratory science, microbiology, services, surgical technologist, technician iv, technician lab, testing, toxicology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.