Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a $500 million, fast-growing for-profit company providing management consulting and technology services to help public sector education, health, human services, and other government clients achieve their performance goals and better serve populations in need.
Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has more than 2,500 professionals in 47 offices throughout the U.S, in Montreal, Canada, London, England and Lodz, Poland. The firm draws on more than three decades of consulting to public sector clients in all 50 states, Canada and the EU to deliver best-practice solutions and measurable results to state and local public agencies, state-operated facilities, and private providers that do business with government agencies.
PCG is committed to a diverse workforce which is a reflection of our clients and the people they serve. Our organizational culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and interested in making an immediate impact on their community as well as their own career.
PCG is currently seeking a qualified Case Manager Lead. The Case Manager Lead will have responsibility overseeing a team of 10 to 15 full time case managers that are charged with helping program recipients, family members, and caretakers navigate healthcare benefits offered through a publicly administered Medical Fund on behalf of a state agency. The purpose of the Fund is to provide a funding source for future health care costs associated with birth-related neurological injuries.
The Case Management lead will assist in development of program policies and procedures, and program improvement processes. The Fund operations include, performing assessments, providing case management services, assisting families and program recipients through prior approval of certain healthcare services, and collaborating with the claims administrator team. Successful candidates will be accountable for the full patient care cycle. The Case Management Lead will assist the Case Management Supervisor in overseeing the duties of Case Managers including assessing, planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating actions required to meet the client's health and human services needed.
This position can be remote.
* Lead, supervise, and mentor a team of Case Managers.
* Develop policies and procedures to effectively coordinate and provide care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, equitable, and client-centered to program recipients
* Assist in the development of service plans specific to the Fund program requirements
* Oversee and facilitate multiple care aspects (case coordination, information sharing, etc.)
* Develop processes that help Case Managers empower patients to make informed decisions by acting as their advocate regarding their clinical status and treatment options
* Take the extra mile and to ensure our firm's interaction with patients exceeds expectations and achieves a level of excellence
* Ensure proper and accurate record documentation is maintained by Case Managers
* Analyze reports to assess the quality and accuracy of case management system information and case management processes
* Promote a culture of quality and cost-effective interventions and outcomes
* Assess and address motivational and psychosocial issues
* Adhere to professional standards as outlined by protocols, rules and regulations
* BS degree in related healthcare field
* Current license, certification or registration as a Registered Nurse or Social Worker
* 3+ years of experience working with pediatrics; experience or educational training in health or social services, preferably including work experience or a practicum that involved the performance of assessments and the development of case management plans.
* 2+ years of experience supervising or overseeing team(s)
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and client-facing skills.
* Ability to work independently and on a team
* Proven experience in case management
* Experience or educational training in health or social services and the development of case management plans
* Excellent knowledge of case management principles, healthcare management and reimbursement
* Previous experience working with case management software
* Previous experience with psychological aspects of care
* Effective communication skills
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge
* Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
* Compassionate with teamwork skills
Associated topics: business development, case manager, case management, development, development manager, liaison, manage, office manager, program development, project development
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...