Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager
Newark, New Jersey
Located in Essex County at the mouth of the Passaic River, Newark is roughly 10 miles west of New York City, boasting a low unemployment rate and excellent location that makes it an ideal city for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Newark job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Currently looking for an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to fill a Case Manager opening with a home health care agency. Interested candidates should have prior nursing experience in a TCU, Hospice or Home Health Care setting and preferably have experience with EMR software.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse Case Manager:
- Perform initial client assessments
- Oversee admissions, re-certifications, and discharges of our home care clients
- Coordinate the appropriate care plan for clients
- Work collaboratively with other healthcare disciplines
Requirements of the Registered Nurse Case Manager:
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse / RN
- Valid Driver's License and reliable vehicle with current insurance.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) software is preferred
- Prior Nursing experience in a TCU, Hospice, or Home Health Care setting
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Excellent at planning, organizing, and communicating