NYU Langone Health is a world-class, patient-centered, integrated academic medical center, known for its excellence in clinical care, research, and education. It comprises more than 200 locations throughout the New York area, including five inpatient locations, a children's hospital, three emergency rooms and a level 1 trauma center. Also part of NYU Langone Health is the Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center, a National Cancer Institute designated cancer center, and NYU School of Medicine, which since 1841 has trained thousands of physicians and scientists who have helped to shape the course of medical history. For more information, go to nyulangone.org, and interact with us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Epic Cupid Analyst.
In this role, the successful candidate The Epic Systems Analyst 2 is responsible for in-depth knowledge of assigned Epic System software. He/she conducts regular day-to-day communication, reviews the software, demonstrates a deeper understanding of business operations, and works with Epic, the Project Team(s), NYULMC Business Representatives/Subject Matter Experts, and end users to tailor the system to fit the organizations needs. The Epic Systems Analyst 2 routinely performs in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with the use of Epic software; is responsible for developing and documenting the internal procedures that will be used in conjunction with Epic applications; and will design, build, test, install and maintain those solutions. The Systems Analyst 2 is expected to use critical thinking skills in providing systems solutions to meet business needs.
* Participate in disaster recovery measures.
* Works with the Application Manager/Director in the assessment of projects for scoping and timelines.
* Actively participate and contribute in meetings. The Senior Systems Analyst 1 is capable of leading and facilitating meetings.
* Ensures all quality assurance processes are followed, including change management and testing efforts.
* Provide assigned on-site support during go-lives and system upgrades.
* Understands interface requirements and considerations to ensure appropriate testing is done to validate workflow from end to end.
* Analyze new functionality in new releases to identify impact.
* Communicate effectively across all impacted teams associated with task assignments.
* Support the training team by keeping trainers abreast of new functionality and system changes.
* Analyze data conversion needs.
* Ensure the test scripts have been created, reviewed, and updated to reflect proposed workflow solutions.
* Make recommendations, review and test changes, enhancements, and each new release as assigned.
* Troubleshoot problems and address questions from users, and provide on-call support on a rotating basis.
* Collaborate effectively with colleagues and across teams to achieve the completion of tasks.
* Collaborate effectively with Epic using Sherlock or other appropriate tools.
* Complete all tasks in a timely manner with accurate documentation.
* Work with Application Managers/Directors/etc. and the entire Project Team, to collect, analyze and document business operations and workflow.
To qualify you must have a Effective oral, written communication and follow-up skills. Strong interpersonal relationship skills. Strong desktop tool usage including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Self-motivated, detail-oriented , problem solver. Requires 1-3 years of relevant experience and BA/BS Degree or equivalent. Must maintain certification in at least 1 Epic application. Minimal implementation and/or support experience desired. Holds a current license in a healthcare profession (i.e. nursing, respiratory therapy, pharmacy, physical/occupational/speech therapy, radiology technology).
Healthcare experience desirable but not required.
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
NYU Langone Health provides its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you'll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
NYU Langone Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online.
If you wish to view NYU Langone Health's EEO policies, please click here. Please click here to view the Federal \"EEO is the law\" poster or visit for more information. To view the Pay Transparency Notice, please click here.
Associated topics: hematopathology, medical lab science, scientist, services, sterile processing technician, technician i, technician laboratory, technologist, testing, toxicology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...