Healthcare - Physician
152 Seaman St
The National Thought Leader Liaison (TLL) role is a key field based position within the US Business Unit and supports at a national level, the commercialization efforts of Optune, a TTFields delivery system for GBM. Core responsibilities for this position include on-label scientific exchange, speaker management and KOL relationship management. The National TLL will collaborate with cross functional field based and home office teams, including Training, Sales and Marketing, HPP, Medical Affairs and Advocacy. The National TLL reports to the Senior Director, TLLs and is an exempt position with a work week running from Saturday Sunday.
* This is an EAST Coast based position* Ideal candidate will be located in NC. NY or NJ.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Core responsibility is to partner with Marketing to scope out, develop and execute a national engagement plan for Allied Health Professionals (AHP)
* Serve an integral role in providing GBM disease education, pre clinical science, MOA, and the potential role of Optune in the management of GBM to internal and external customers using PRC approved materials
* Serve as mentor to TLL field trainer through support of Optune training for TLL new hires
* Deliver Optune Certification Training and education on management of the patient receiving Optune at key and national accounts
* Support Marketing in the execution of Advisory Boards, including identification of potential advisors, moderators and speakers
* Support Optune NSB training for national KOL and AHP speakers including slide review, organization and locking final slide deck
* Provide education to Advocacy groups, and Nursing groups as requested utilizing PRC approved slides and educational materials
* Obtain and provide field based intelligence to internal stakeholders
* Work within the Novocure regulatory and legal compliance guidelines
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements:
* Strong scientific acumen
* Strong leadership skills
* Exceptional organizational skills, including IT skills
* Excellent verbal skills, strong presentation skills, writing skills
* Demonstrate fluency in articulating scientific concepts and data
* Good judgment, ability to adapt and change in a shifting environment
* Strategic, passionate, self- starter who takes initiative
* Must work well in large and small teams, ability to work remotely
* Ability to travel 60%-70% of time
Associated topics: breast, cancer, hem onc, hematology, lah, oncology, palliative, physician md, physician md do, radiation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...