Licensed Practical Nurse LPN, Behavioral Health every other weekend
Compensation: $47,070.00 - $61,740.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Loading some great jobs for you...
Merakey is currently seeking a PRN Licensed Practical Nurse to join our Behavioral Health Division in our York, PA location.
Pay rate: $24.00 per hour
Shift: Every other weekend - Sat into Sun and Sun into Mon 10pm-6:30am and Tuesdays 6am-2:30pm
Under the guidance of the Program Director, the LPN will provide for the well-being of the individuals being served within the residential program. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
* Administer medications and therapeutic treatment orders
* Train residents in self-administration of medications
* Monitor and document weight, respiration and blood pressure
* Participate in leading and co-leading therapeutic groups
* Thoroughly document in all medical records and complete client progress notes
ABOUT MERAKEY'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
* The Center for Hope
* Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
* Parents and Children Together (PACT)
* Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
* Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
* Residential Services for Children and Adults
Community Based Services
* Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
* Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
* Case Management / Recovery Coaching
* Community Health Liaison (CHL)
* Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
* Crisis Intervention
* Substance Use Disorder Services
* Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
* Family Based Mental Health Services
* Therapeutic Family Care
* Foster Care Plus
* Peer Support
* Student Assistance Program (SAP)
* Supported Employment
* Supports for Permanency (SFP)
For more information on each individual service, please visit:
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
APPLY TODAY www.merakey.org/careers
Requisition # 48590
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at ...@merakey.org
Associated topics: hemodialysis, lead, licensed practical, lvn, med surg, mtp, nurse ii, nurse iii, nurse lpn, nurses
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...