Travel Nurse (RN) - CVICU (Cardio Vascular Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse) MedPro Healthcare Staffing
, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality CVICU Registered Nurse for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS & ACLS Certifications
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care CVICU setting
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
The Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU) registered nurse (RN) administers medications, checks vital signs and alert the doctors of any major changes in the patient s condition. A CVICU RN acts as a liaison between the doctors and the patients, looking out for the welfare of each patient and relaying important information to the patient s family and friends. Responsible for daily care, the CVICU nurse ensures each patient recovers comfortably.
- Administer care for patients following open-heart surgery.
- Responsible for the treatment and care of heart transplant patients.
- Educate the patient s family on the ongoing needs and care of the patient.
No One Cares More for Caregivers Than MedPro. Focus on your patients, we ll take care of the rest. MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of temporary and contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed happy nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience .
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, CVICU, Cardio Vascular ICU, Open Heart ICU, Contract Nurse, Travel Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Nursing, Contract, Cardiovascular ICU
Associated topics: bsn, care unit, hospice, intensive, intensive care, intensive care unit, nurse, nurse rn, registed, tcu