- Liberty Healthcare Corporation
- $160,813.33 -83,300.00/year*
152 Seaman St
Accomplished healthcare leaders and new business development professionals are encouraged to consider an outstanding career opportunity with Liberty Healthcare Corporation.
Due to continued organizational growth, Liberty Healthcare Corporation is hiring for a newly-created Director of Business Development position.
In this key role, you will collaborate with our organization's executives to plan and execute a growth strategy for our current line of health and human services, while concurrently developing novel product lines which are of high value to hospitals, health systems and managed care organizations.
You will enjoy a high level of autonomy and have the full support of a national network of talented healthcare leaders.
This position requires extensive national travel. Ideally the incumbent will be based at Liberty's main office in suburban Philadelphia, however individuals who reside elsewhere nationally may work remotely from their home office.
You are well-qualified for this position if you possess these attributes:
* At least five years of experience developing and closing new business with hospitals, health systems and/or managed care organizations
* Consultative sales approach and a successful track record of autonomously developing highly-customized sustainable solutions
* Subject matter expertise with healthcare 'super-users' who have complex medical and behavioral health needs
* Bachelor's or Master's degree
Liberty Healthcare Corporation (Liberty) is a leading health and human services management company with a 30-year history of designing and managing health care programs and services for public and private entities throughout the United States. We operate behavioral health programs in hospitals and community settings; clinically manage forensic and correctional populations; and support aging populations and people with disabilities through a wide range of person-centered programs. Our staff of more than 1,000 includes physicians, psychiatrists, and clinicians in most disciplines and subject matter experts in many clinical sub-specialties. Liberty is distinguished by our national reputation, industry leadership, and our depth of experience serving specialized and vulnerable populations.
Liberty Healthcare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans and people who have disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
We're Liberty . . . and we give you the freedom to succeed!
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, clinical, consultant, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psych, psychiatry, pyschiatrist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...