IQVIA? is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
The purpose of this position is to build up our database with candidates who have a skillset that meet the requirements below for future opportunities
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Neurology Specialist representatives to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives and managers in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
* 4-year Bachelors degree from an accredited University required
* Minimum of 3 years of pharmaceutical sales experience required
* Minimum of 3 years of Neurology sales experience calling on neurology specialists required
* Self-motivated with track record of sales success in prior roles i.e. sales rankings, awards & achievements
* Superior analytical, communication and collaboration skills.
* Naturally inquisitive with an investigative flair.
* Ability to work from home, including appropriate office environment
* Demonstrated business acumen
* Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and decision-making skills.
* Demonstrated critical thinking and analysis skills
* Decisiveness and sound judgment
* Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
* Flexibility to work in an ambiguous environment
* Knowledge of and experience with pharmaceutical selling process
* Initiative & execution-orientated
* Excellent organizational skills
* Strong work ethic & integrity
* Basic computer skills
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at ...@iqvia.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1095090
Apply Now Not ready to Apply?
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
* Sales Jobs
* Sales Representative Jobs
* Jobs in Ithaca, New York
* Sales Jobs Ithaca, New York
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...