IQVIA? is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The purpose of this opening is to build up our database with candidates who have a skillset that meet the requirements below for future opportunities
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Cath Lab Device Specialists to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
The Cath Lab Device Specialist is primarily responsible for taking new product concepts and existing medical devices into customer sites to obtain product feedback and clinical experience which includes identifying customer needs, capturing product-related feedback and evaluating competitive differentiation. An important role will be to objectively translate this feedback to product development and business teams to inform product design decisions and improvements. The Clinical Specialist is also responsible for training, education and establishing practice standards that incorporate Company products into the customer's clinical environment
* Train, educate and support the clinical use of company products * Establish standards of practice involving company products within clinical and customer sites * Clinical liaison between product/business teams and end-user customers * Polished presence and ability to interact and relate well to physician and nursing community * Confidence in demonstrating medical devices and discussing procedure-related topics * Ability to give confident presentations and workshops to groups of medical professionals * Keeping current with market knowledge and competitive products * Maintaining a professional image for Client and Client Products * Participating in all required training * Planning and organizing Territory to meet targets * Making in-service presentations (Details) - individual, one-on-one, in-services * (If applicable), maintaining sample inventories, distributing samples, complying with sample accountability procedures and policies, complying with the AdvaMed Guidelines * Making complete, accurate and timely submission of all time-keeping, Details, call activity, expense reports, and sample activity when applicable * Complying with Promotional Program, and proper use of Promotional Materials and Promotional Expense Budgets * Establishing standards of practice involving company products within clinical and customer sites * Acting as a clinical liaison between product/business teams and end-user customers
Experience and Education Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university required, ideally in field of medical technology, biology, chemistry or other life sciences * Education and/or clinical experience equivalent to a Nurse or Certified Technician * Minimum 5 years of hands on medical/clinical experience required * Minimum 2 years working in Medical Device and preferred experience in radial access and/or thrombectomy procedures * Experience working with CRM software preferred * Comfortable in Cath-lab setting in hospital, ASC and OBL setting * Clinical background preferred
* Masters new technology quickly; strong attention to detail and technical success factors * Polished presence and ability to interact and relate well to physician and nursing community * Confidence in demonstrating medical devices and discussing procedure-related topics * Ability to give confident presentations and workshops to groups of medical professionals * Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective and lasting relationships with customers * Polished public speaking and communication skills (written and verbal) * Must be organized and responsive to company and customer needs * Self-motivated and directed; ability to take initiative and adapt to fast-changing environment * Maintain understanding and full compliance to company compliance programs and policies. Operate within industry guidelines related to AdvaMed, Sunshine Act, and other regulations that provide a framework for appropriate interaction with healthcare professionals. * Dedicated to teamwork - integrates with product development, marketing and sales team. * Willingness to travel (75%) with 2-3 overnight stays a week
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at ...@iqvia.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1085581
Apply Now Not ready to Apply?
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
* Sales Jobs * Sales Representative Jobs * Jobs in Ithaca, New York * Sales Jobs Ithaca, New York
Associated topics: computerized, ct scan, ct technologist, diagnostic, mammographer, mri, radiographer, radiologic, scan, x ray
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.