Home Health Aide / Caregiver
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Do you enjoy helping others?
Are you dependable and compassionate?
Interim is looking for you!
Our Home Health Aides assist with:
- Personal Care (bathing, toileting, grooming)
- House upkeep (laundry, meal prep, disinfecting)
- Socialization / Companionship
- Mobility needs
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have reliable transportation and insurance
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Prior experience preferred, but not required
- Travel Time
- Show Up Pay
- Mobile check in/out
- HIPAA-compliant texting system
- Review/Pay structure to ensure raises for great work!
The main responsibilities of Home Health Aides are to assist clients with Independent Daily Living Activities and Personal Care in the client's home. This assistance includes tasks like:
- Helping a client get out of bed
- Helping a client get dressed
- Making food
- Changing a client's sheets
- Washing Dishes
- Driving the client to the grocery store
- Prepping meals for the week
- Cleaning the client's bathroom / living space
- Helping the client to the restroom
- Assisting with bathing or showering
Loading some great jobs for you...