- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the (appropriate state) with no disciplinary action
- 1 year of Home Care experience /Field Case Management
- Good communication skills and knowledge of community resources
- Proficient with Microsoft applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana s Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
- Valid driver s license, car insurance, and access to an automobile
- This role is a part of Humana s Driver Safety program and therefore requires and individual to have a valid state driver s license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100,000/300,000/100,00 limits.
- Must be able to participate in our weekend and holiday rotation
- Bachelor s or Master's Degree in Nursing
- Private Pay Home Care experience
- Care Management Certification
- Enthusiastic, positive thinker with effective organization and communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience/contacts with community based organization
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage SMS Text/Voice Messaging to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage SMS Text/Voice Messaging allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, coronary, intensive care, maternal, nurse, nurse clinical, nurse rn, recovery, surgery
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...