Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Guaranteed Hours
Compensation: $57,800.00 - $74,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Licensed Practical Nurse
HireFlux is currently seeking several Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to join our team!
This would be guaranteed full time hours and it does require open availability!
The Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) will report to the Nurse (RN) Manager / Supervisor and will work alongside caregivers to provide high-quality patient care. The Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) will provide a level of care that exceeds industry standards.
As part of our team, you will:
- Receive a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Have access to great health/dental/life coverage.
- Be part of a healthcare family committed to both employees and the community.
- Be encouraged to progress in your career.
- Be part of a tight-knit group of professionals dedicated to providing high-quality care.
LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse Duties and responsibilities including, but not limited to the following:
- Collaborates with the RN in the implementation of a total health care regime.
- Provides data to assist in the evaluation of patients' responses to the plan of care.
- Administers medication safely and accurately.
- Works closely with Medical and Clinical staff.
- Direct patient care.
- Performing treatments.
- Administering medications & injections.
- LPN State Licensure
- Current Physical, MMR vaccine, Current PPD
- Valid CPR certification (Basic Life Support (BLS) or equivalent
- Background checks, pre-employment & drug screenings required
HIREFLUX WORKS FOR YOUR SUCCESS. We are recruiters on a mission, charged to find the best talent for our clients and destined to find the perfect fit for our candidates. Through our national network of offices, HireFlux provides strategic executive search and management recruitment services to US and international companies
Key Words: LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse, LVN, LPN Charge
Associated topics: hemodialysis, lead, licensed, licensed vocational nurse, lpn, nurse iv, nurses, pediatrics, practical nurse lpn, vocational
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...