Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Guaranteed Hours
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
HireFlux is currently seeking - Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our team!
This is a contract position with guaranteed hours, and does require open availability.
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will report to the Nurse (RN) Manager / Supervisor and will work alongside caregivers to provide high-quality patient care. We are looking for the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to provide a level of care that exceeds industry standards
As part of our team, you will:
- Receive a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Have access to great health/dental/life coverage.
- Be part of a healthcare family committed to both employees and the community.
- Be encouraged to progress in your career.
- Be part of a tight-knit group of professionals dedicated to providing high-quality care.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant duties and responsibilities including, but not limited to the following:
- Provides direct care to residents in the facility under the direction of nursing staff, primarily for their activities of daily living, plan of care assistance with restorative programs, documentation as required by the facility.
- Measuring vital signs.
- Assist in the transport of patients.
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment.
- Works closely with Medical and Clinical staff.
- Ability to work well in teams.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant Minimum qualifications:
- CNA Certification
- Current Physical, MMR vaccine, Current PPD
- Valid CPR certification (Basic Life Support (BLS) or equivalent
- Background checks, pre-employment & drug screenings required
- High School or equivalent required
Key Words: CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, Certified Nursing Assistance, Nursing Assistant, Patient Care Technician, PCT, Health Care Technician, Patient Care Assistant, Patient Care Assistance, HCT, PCA, Direct Care Staff Member, Direct Care Staff Member, CNAI, CNAII
Associated topics: anesthetist, cardiology, certified nursing, crna, family medicine, gerontological nurse practitioner, locum, neighborcare, nurse specialist, prn
Loading some great jobs for you...