Help At Home is currently seeking RNs and LPNs to support our growing business in Iowa.
At Help At Home, our RNs and LPNs are focused onperforming in-home admissions, in-home supervisory visits, office duties and semi-annual or annual on-site assessments of field caregivers. Our teams are dedicated to ensuringcompliance with the client assessment of need and service plan standards governing the state of Indiana.
- Creates service plans for our clients following client assessments and admissions
- Assists with and oversees our field staff, ensuring successful implementation of new MedicaidWaiver programs
- Ensures quality care is delivered to our clients by creating, implementing, monitoring and enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures
- Assists our branch teams with pre-service training and orientation as well as in-service training for our caregivers
- Assists with other duties as needed and as assigned by the Branch Manager
- Must have a current RN or LPN license in the state of Iowa.
- Must have reliable transportation within the surrounding counties 2-3 days per weekbetween the hours of 8 am to 5 pm.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
Associated topics: hemodialysis, licensed, licensed vocational nurse, lpn, lvn, nurse lpn, pediatrics, practical, practical nurse lpn, vocational