- $47,070.00 -61,740.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
316 Mountain Ave
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) Needed at Innovative Skilled Nursing Facility
Full Time - 2nd and 3rd Shifts Available!
$2,000 Sign On Bonus For Full-Time 2nd Shift & 3rd Shift LPNs!
Altoona Center for Nursing Care - is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility conveniently located in Downtown Altoona. At the center of our mission is a skilled nursing staff, which seeks an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join its ranks full-time 2nd or 3rd shift. The LPN will deliver quality care to assigned residents under the direction of a supervising RN, to ensure the physical, medical and emotional needs of residents are met.
Additional responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) include:
* Administering quality skilled nursing, in compliance with care plans, physicians' orders and personal observations
* Documenting all aspects of residents' care accurately, concisely and promptly
* Administering medication and treatments accurately and appropriately, and observing residents' responses for documentation in patient files
* Assisting in the evaluation of nursing care effectiveness, and relaying approved communications to families/caregivers
* Joining physicians on rounds for assigned residents, communicating observations regarding chronic or a change in conditions
* Training residents and families on areas of wellness and personal care, as instructed
* Guiding and teaching Nursing Assistants to ensure safe, quality care for residents
* Monitoring CNA activities and reporting non-compliance to an RN Supervisor
* Aiding residents as needed, or as instructed by a physician or RN
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) must demonstrate sound judgment, professional knowledge and understanding, and display a positive, cooperative resident-first attitude at all times. Candidates must have a Pennsylvania LPN license or temporary practice permit, with at least one year of experience in long-term care or clinical nursing preferred.
Associated topics: lead, lpn, med surg, nurse ii, nurse iii, nurse iv, nurses, practical nurse, vocational, vocational nurse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...